1) How will I receive my item?
All items are digital, therefore no physical item will be sent to you. Once purchased, you will receive an email to download your purchased files. Files are NON-editable – PDF or JPEG format.
IMPORTANT : If you do not receive an email straightaway, please check your junk mail please.
This is the most common issue. Other common issue is typo in the email address. If you believe this has happened please contact me. Magicalinvitation@gmail.com (Quote: email address you think you typed, and say it’s from MP Site.)
Lastly, this is a rare issue, but if your payment is not registered for instant payment, you may need to wait for 2 days for the money to clear.
Some of my digital items comes in a compressed zipped file.
Here is a link on instruction on how to open one. Please note that in most cases you are not required to download any software as the compression software is built in most cases. – http://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-.Zip-File-Without-Winzip
2) What payment methods do you accept?
Acceptable payment methods – PAYPAL, Debit and Credit Cards
If you are paying by Debit or Credit card, you can still pay without having a paypal account. To pay using debit or credit card, Please follow the 4 easy steps HERE
3) HOW TO ASSEMBLE A DIY BANNER?
SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS
4) HOW TO USE IRON ON TRANSFER IMAGES?
SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS
4) WHERE DO I PRINT THE PRINTABLES?
You can print your files at a printing shop such as Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Kinkos or if you are from Australia, Officeworks
5) How to use Printable Photo Booth Props? You can print out your download photo booth prop images onto normal white printer paper and glue them onto a thick cardboard. Then cut out the props. You can then use a packaging tape to a wooden dowel rods or plastic dowel found in most craft stores. or You can print on white cardstock (the thicker the better) that is compatible with your printer. You can also get them printed at your local printing shop. Then cut out the images
1) HOW TO ASSEMBLE A DIY BANNER
2) HOW TO USE IRON ON TRANSFER IMAGES
** Please carefully read the instructions of the iron on transfer paper you purchase. Some may work differently especially in terms of washing of an iron on transfer shirt.**
Before printing on iron on paper, please try printing on normal paper to make sure the design is right for you
IRON ON TRANSFER – FOR LIGHT CLOTHES
Iron on transfer video and papers for light clothes video by discountofficeitems via youtube
You can also find instructions step by step by Avery themselves right here
Recommended Paper – Avery Transfer Paper
Recommended Printer – Ink Jet Printer
IRON ON FOR DARK CLOTHES
Useful Party Printable Products @ Amazon
Cupcake toppers – circle & scalloped & square punch of different sizes